Custom photo frame material:
1. Wooden: Made of various kinds of wood, commonly used are tung wood, white wood, nanmu, pine and so on. The structure of modern and simple wooden frames on the market is mainly flat wood.
2. Plastic: Plastic photo frames are divided into many types, such as PS foam and PVC, PP and other materials.
3. Digital: Digital photo frames are digital photo frames instead of paper photos.
4. Glass: Glass photo frames are frames made of glass.
5. Aluminum alloy: The color of the surface of the aluminum alloy frame is electroplating technology. The colors are frosted, bright sandblasted, champagne sandblasted, and bright silver.
6. Crystals: With the continuous improvement of people’s living standards, crystal photo frames are more and more popular with people due to their unique characteristics such as crystal clear and good visual effects.
7. Resin: Resin photo frame uses resin as the main raw material, which is a non-toxic environmentally friendly chemical raw material.
8.PVC category: PVC photo frame uses imported environmentally friendly plastic raw materials, with bright colors, which can be customized into various animal and plant, cartoon images, with clear levels. It has a strong three-dimensional sense and is generally used for advertising and promotion!
9. Plant ecology category: The so-called plant ecology photo frame is a creative handicraft synthesized by using the magical “space plant”-air pineapple and natural mountain landscape.
10. Other materials: The ones made of four sides of metal are all for aesthetics.