Wooden photo frame:
It is usually made of solid wood or other wooden frames, which is simple and atmospheric. Crafted with exquisite workmanship, the body is smooth and delicate, and the touch is comfortable. It is environmentally friendly and contains no harmful substances. healthier.
Made of various kinds of wood, commonly used are paulownia, white wood, nanmu, pine and so on. The structure of the modern simple wooden frame commonly found in the market is mainly flat wood.
The main purpose of wooden frames is 2:
1. Make decorative materials. For example, the decorative material of the ceiling can be used to cut the edge material of the corner wall. It can also be used for wall and door.
2, the outer packaging of the article, such as the border of the painting works, the border of the photo, the border of the mirror, and so on.
The characteristics of wood are light weight, high weight-to-weight ratio, good elasticity, impact resistance, rich and beautiful texture, and easy processing.
1. Naturalness: Wood is a natural material. Among the four main materials of steel, wood, cement and plastic commonly used by human beings, only it is directly taken from nature, so wood has low production cost, low energy consumption and no toxicity. No pollution and other characteristics.
2. Wood can be tempered and dehumidified, and has good environmental characteristics.
3, the ratio of strength to weight: the strength of wood is greater than the average metal, that is, the wood is light and strong.
4. Temperature protection: The thermal conductivity of wood is very small. Compared with other materials, the thermal conductivity of aluminum is 2000 times, and the thermal conductivity of plastic is 30 times. Therefore, wood has good insulation properties.
5, electrical insulation: wood point conductivity is poor, is a good electrical insulation material.
6, wood is easy to process. Wood products are often found in combination, nail bonding and cementing, various metal connectors; they can also be bent and compressed after cooking.
7, the shortcomings of wood is flammable, immortal, not resistant to insects, dry shrinkage and so on.
8. Decoration: The wood itself has a natural and beautiful pattern, which is very decorative as a furniture and decorative material. Due to some of the unique characteristics of the wood mentioned above.
9. In building applications, wood fire resistance is stronger than steel (as opposed to many people’s common sense): many wooden ancient buildings experience only a large fire after the fire, but they still stand still, and the internal structure is still very strong; However, after many reinforced concrete buildings were overheated, the buildings were collapsed due to the softness of the steel bars, and the buildings were seriously damaged.
10. In addition to some high-density special woods, most woods have a lower specific gravity than water and can float on the surface of the water to make ships.
11. Advantages of wood as a resource: renewable, optional, low investment, no pollution.
The shortcomings of wood as a resource: large area, long investment cycle, and the quantity and quality of products are greatly affected by nature.